About Me

About Me!

Time to write twenty or so sentences about me. I can be weird, funny, creative, sarcastic and the list goes on. I LOVE to longboard it’s one of the coolest way to travel!

I am a very… very strange person. I can sometimes be lazy, ecstatic, calm, crazy, and many other opposites. I can be so lazy that I won’t get up for food… the struggle. I can go SOOO crazy that I will bug my siblings and parents till they play games with me. Sometimes I’ll have this urge to do something so i’ll work towards that goal until I complete it.

I love to do some things and I’m pretty good at what I do. I love to longboard usually with one of my BEST friends Cam. I taught myself to longboard early in 6th grade and once my uncle came to visit he taught me everything he knows about longboarding. Computers are my thing, I just know what to do. Usually when Cam has a tech issue he comes to me and I fix it with little effort. Cam and I often team up and we call ourselves

“The Dream Team”.

That’s just a little bit about me, trust me there’s a lot more under the hood. I’m way more complex and strange than this says. That’s just a little about my strange self and I hope you enjoyed, See ya.novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper